|Job Title :
|13,50€ / h brutto (cca 1800€ netto)
|5 months pred
|Date of start:
|Transport, Haulage, Logistics
|Applications have closed
This is a job offer that we fill in cooperation with our verified partner company in Germany.
The job is currently offered in the two cities of Munich and Nuremberg.
The scope of work is:
– Receiving, loading and sorting parcel shipments according to specifications
– Delivery of packages to the given address
– Scanning of shipments during loading and delivery
– Return of undelivered shipments
The work is usually 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. In the case of occasional overtime work or work on Saturdays, overtime hours are paid.
The salary offered is:
The gross hourly starting wage is €13.50 per hour. The net salary is approximately €1,800 per month for basic hours + accommodation is paid for.
The start dates are:
23.10.2023 – arrival 22.10.2023
30.10.2023 – arrival 29.10.2023
Employee benefits, benefits
– accommodation provided and paid for by the employer (shared accommodation)
– employment in a stable and reliable German company
– the possibility of long-term employment
– the job is based on a German employment contract
The requirements for an employee are as follows:
– a good driver with VP group B
– resistance to stress
– communicativeness, accuracy and punctuality
– the ability to work with a simple scanning device
– German or English language at B1 level (min A2)
Information about the selection procedure
If you are interested in the given position, please send us your CV in German or English by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org together with your photo and a copy of the CV. Please answer the following questions in your email with your resume:
Do you have your own car?
Do you have Group B VP?
When can you arrive in Germany?
Do you want to work in Munich or Nuremberg?
Do you need accommodation?